Monday, June 27, 2011

Training Completed!

OK, I have been trained on the technical aspects of running a show. Let's hope all of the information doesn't fall out of my head as soon as I am on my own and live on the air. I'm shooting for a Sunday evening show, but have to wait until the board approves it, so I'll keep you posted on that.

I do need to think of a cool name for my show, and I'm not sure I want to go as straightforward as "Geno's Radio". There are currently three other pages on Facebook related to Geno's, and even though my show is based on the calendar at the club, I'd still like it to be easier to differentiate between the club and the radio show. If you have any suggestions, please shoot me an email at runawayjett13@aol.com, or post your idea on the wall here: Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment